Directions: Identify what is being described. Choose your answer from the word below. Write the letter only
a. Ati-Atihan b.Fertility c.Santacruzan d. Carillo
e.Masskara Festival f. Sarswela g.Enthusiasm
H.Comedia i. Dance j. Drama k.Panagbenga 1. Proportion m. Senakulo n. Spectacle 0 Religious
1. A community event celebrating unique aspects of that serving to meet specific religious purposes.
2. It is an intense and eager enjoyment, interest or approval.
3. The neutral capability to produce an offspring.
4. A collaborative form of fine art that uses live performers to present the experience of a real or imagined
event before a live audience in a specific place.
5. Conveyed by dance movements sometimes accompanied by dialogue.
6. A visually striking performance or display, or an event or scene regarded in terms of its visual impact.
7. The agreeable or harmonious relation of parts within a whole.
8. A festival in honor of the Santo Niño and is celebrated by rejoicing and energetic merriment on the streets
9. Held to honor of Elena of Constantinople and her son, Constantine the Great.
10. A festival that dramatizes the steadfast character of the Negrenses and symbolizes what the City of
11. A month long annual celebration of a tribute to Baguio City’s beautifully grown flowers.
12. Shadow puppetry that Dr. Jose Rizal performed using a carton and a stick behind the large, white cloth;
using a candle to illuminate the back of the puppets to create the shadows.
13. The earliest known form of organized theater created by Spanish priests.
14. A play with song and dances usually written in prose, depicting the peculiarity of
romantic love among idealized Filipino characters.
15. One of the most famous events that is shown during the season of Lent.
8. ati – atihan
yan sana maka tulong wag ka po mag ala -la tama po yan lahat i hope makatulong