reflection for my banner, example
1. I am very good at cooking and playing the guitar.
2. I am also good at public speaking and writing.
3. My two greatest achievements in life are graduating from college and getting my dream job.
4. Another achievement I am proud of is completing a marathon.
5. I am proudest of my ability to stay positive and optimistic even in difficult situations.
6. My happiest moment was when I got engaged to my partner.
7. Positive words my friends use to describe me include kind, thoughtful, and creative.
8. A personal goal that I have already achieved is learning a new language.
9. Three blessings for which I am most thankful to God are my health, my family, and my friends.
10. Three of my positive qualities are empathy, perseverance, and a good sense of humor.
11. Difficulties, challenges, and problems that I was able to solve include overcoming a fear of public speaking, dealing with a difficult roommate, and navigating a challenging work situation.
Source: Personal Experience
Reflection journal. Lots more journaling inspiration available over on my blog #journal #. Reflection slogan
A guide to reflective journaling. Editable my reflections journal. Paper college student reflection journal sample
reflection journal student grade fairclough lauren students teacherspayteachers created first choose board
A guide to reflective journaling. Reflection slogan. Journal reflection on quiz written today / year-end review & reflection
Wondrous journal reflection essay ~ thatsnotus. A guide to reflective journaling. Journal reflection from my banner – u n v e i l e d
Daily reflection in my bullet journal. bullet journal inspo, bullet. Journal reflection from my banner – portfolio. Reflection journal student grade fairclough lauren students teacherspayteachers created first choose board